Church Planting in Spain
Ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.
- Pastor Marco and I sat in on some classes at the church in Toledo on May 5. We stayed for some food and fellowship.
- Julia graduated from kindergarten on May 25.
- We enjoyed eating with the Jones and Lagos families.
- Our family watched a Real Madrid game in the Bernabeu Stadium as a graduation present for Julia.
- Praise the Lord we were able to find buyers for our things before leaving for the States. Most things are being bought by Joshua and Adriana Parks. Joshua is an MK who returned to Spain and is involved with church work.
- Wendy finished teaching her last English class to neighborhood children.
- The Spain field council had a goodbye lunch and cake for us following the meeting on June 2.
- Pray for wisdom and strength as we pack and say goodbye to friends here.
- Pray for the girls as they finish the school year (June 26). Both of them have coughs now.
- John preaches at the Alcobendas church this Sunday.
- Pray for more opportunities to witness to my unsaved friends in adult choir.
- John is working on shipping boxes of books to Peru and the States.
- Our flight to Chicago is Friday, June 29.
* Beginning July 1, our address in the States will be: 1066 LeRoux Rd.
Muskegon, MI 49441