“First Steps” Discipleship Track
Salvation is only the beginning point of knowing God. While salvation is an event, our spiritual growth is a process. The Bible compares a new believer to a baby who is dependent and in need of help to grow. There are some important keys that are essential to anyone who has trusted Christ as their Savior. There is a time for all of us to take our “first step” of pursuing God and what He expects in our lives. These first steps could play a big role in how we pursue God the rest of our lives. This track brings answers to the questions of how to build a strong foundation in the life of a new or immature believer.
Lessons in this track:
- The Word of God: Reveals the authority and practicality of the Word of God in our lives.
- Salvation: Examines what took place at salvation and how our decision to become a Christian has affected our relationship to God.
- Eternal Security: Explores the permanence of the salvation that God made possible through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Baptism: Gives perspective to the purpose and format of believer’s baptism.
- Dealing with sin: Studies the constant struggle with sin and how to overcome it in our lives.
- The local church: Discovers the importance and central role of the Church in the life of the believer.
Please click the following link to sign up. FIRST STEPS SIGNUP
Each track has a $5 fee and can be picked up at FBBC.
Please contact Dillon Brisco, Director of Discipleship, with any questions.