“First Steps” Discipleship Track
Salvation is only the beginning point of knowing God. While salvation is an event, our spiritual growth is a process. The Bible compares a new believer to a baby who is dependent and in need of help to grow. There are some important keys that are essential to anyone who has trusted Christ as their Savior. There is a time for all of us to take our “first step” of pursuing God and what He expects in our lives. These first steps could play a big role in how we pursue God the rest of our lives. This track brings answers to the questions of how to build a strong foundation in the life of a new or immature believer.
Lessons in this track:
- The Word of God: Reveals the authority and practicality of the Word of God in our lives.
- Salvation: Examines what took place at salvation and how our decision to become a Christian has affected our relationship to God.
- Eternal Security: Explores the permanence of the salvation that God made possible through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Baptism: Gives perspective to the purpose and format of believer’s baptism.
- Dealing with sin: Studies the constant struggle with sin and how to overcome it in our lives.
- The local church: Discovers the importance and central role of the Church in the life of the believer.
Please click the following link to sign up. FIRST STEPS SIGNUP
Please contact Dillon Brisco, Director of Discipleship, with any questions.