“Following God” Discipleship Track
Following God is the greatest privilege available in the human experience. You can sense the desire in Paul’s voice when he penned: “[oh] that I may know Him”. God’s desire is to continuously reveal His nature, plans, and expectations to us in clear, tangible ways. Our decisions and disciplines can play a great role in how God reveals His greatness in our lives. It would be a great legacy to be remembered as one that was “following God”. This track brings answers to the questions about how we can really know God.
Lessons in this track:
- Having a heart for God: Explores what it means to have a heart for God and how to gain it.
- Letting God speak: Looks at the importance of devotional reading and Bible study.
- Walking with God in prayer: Studies the purpose and possibilities of prayer.
- Going deeper, growing deeper: Reveals the importance and benefits of biblical meditation.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit: Explores the roles of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
- Preparing for spiritual warfare: Investigates how the devil works in our world and how we can be victorious against him.
Please click the following link to sign up. FOLLOWING GOD SIGNUP
Please contact Dillon Brisco, Director of Discipleship, with any questions.