“Following God” Discipleship Track
Following God is the most incredible privilege available in the human experience. You can sense the desire in Paul’s voice when he penned: “[oh] that I may know Him.” God’s desire is to continuously reveal His nature, plans, and expectations to us in straightforward, tangible ways. Our decisions and disciplines can play a significant role in how God reveals His greatness in our lives. The most incredible way that for someone to remember us would be as one that was “following God.” This track brings answers to the questions about how we can really know God.
Lessons in this track:
- Having a heart for God: Explores what it means to have a heart for God and how to develop it.
- Letting God speak: Looks at the importance of devotional reading and Bible study.
- Walking with God in prayer: Studies the purpose and possibilities of prayer.
- Going deeper, growing deeper: Reveals the importance and benefits of biblical meditation.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit: Explores the roles of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
- Preparing for spiritual warfare: Investigates how the devil works in our world and how we can be victorious against him.
This track has a $5 fee for materials and can be picked up at FBBC. Outside of FBBC, the cost is $10 for each book. Please contact Pastor Vinnie Tumia with any questions.