Growing in Relationships: “God’s design for the home” Discipleship Track
The Bible is rich in its instruction on the topics of managing a home and being a mother. The purpose of this track is to set a biblical foundation for these experiences. This study will encourage you whether you are single, married, have children, or don’t. Through the guide’s pages, you will deepen your understanding of what the Bible teaches about these two vital aspects of womanhood.
Lessons in this track:
- Blessed to be called “teacher”: Embracing the challenge of becoming spiritually mature to teach and bless others.
- Blessed to be called “keeper”: Embracing the challenges of managing a home and investing in each family member.
- Blessed to be called “wife”: Embracing the challenge to love and submit to God’s call in marriage.
- Loving your children: Learning and applying the right ways to train and teach a child.
- Loving your teenager: Learning and using the common methods we show love while raising teenagers.
- Loving your adult children: Learning the role of a parent in the lives of having adult children.
This track has a $5 fee for materials and can be picked up at FBBC. Outside of FBBC, the cost is $10 for each book. Please contact Pastor Vinnie Tumia with any questions.