Membership really does matter. It is our desire as a church to team up with you and your family in discovering the depths of Christ.
We invite you to join us for one of our Membership Matters classes. In this time together our pastors will introduce a few important things about First Bible.
- Who we are and what we value.
- The basics of what we believe about God.
- Our plans for helping and encouraging families at all stages of life.
- How we plan to impact our community for Christ.
- How you can link arms with us for the furtherance of the gospel.
- What the church expects from its members and what the members can expect from the church.
The class meets three times a year in the NSBI room in the middle of the Commons. There is a banner we place outside the door that day. We hold it on a Sunday during the 10:30 AM service, so childcare and Sunday school is always available.
Plan on joining us for some refreshments and a time to get to know one another. We look forward to seeing you there!