Cancel Recurring Giving in CCB
Thank you for your faithfulness in giving to the Lord through First Bible Baptist Church. Your tithes and offerings allow us all to expand God’s Kingdom here in the local Rochester area and around the world as we endeavor to Love God, Love People, Serve others and Tell Everyone!
To cancel your recurring giving in CCB, follow these 5 simple steps below:
- Login to our Online Community (a.k.a. Church Community Builder) here: https://fbbc.ccbchurch.com
• If you forgot your username or password, you can request it by clicking here.
- Once logged in, click on the “Give” button found on the side menu bar.
- Click on the “Schedules/History” sub menu then find the recurring gift(s) you would like to cancel and click the cancel link on the right.
- Click “Confirm” on the popup.
- Once confirmed, you will see a green bar notification to report that your recurring gift has been successfully cancelled.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to see the “Family” recurring giving you must be logged in as the “Primary Contact” of your family. If you do not see the option to choose “Family” as your statement type, you may need to login with your spouse’s (or parent’s) login.
If you have any questions about cancelling your recurring giving, please contact us here.
If you are not able to complete the above steps and would like us to do it for you, just let us know.
Thank you again for your investment in the Kingdom of God here at First Bible Baptist Church. It continues to pay dividends in the lives of those who we are able to reach and minister to for the cause of Christ.