About our nurseries
Welcome to the First Bible Baptist Church Nursery where we provide loving, safe, and secure care during all of our church services for children from infants through 36 months. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere where a child’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs and development are promoted.
- Nursery care is provided during church services Sunday morning (8:30am & 10:30am) AND Wednesday evening (6:45pm)
- We have nurseries for children Newborn – 35 Months
- Nurseries will open 15 minutes prior to service.
- The Nursery wing will be locked during services. Only parents and volunteers are allowed access at any time.
- Please label all personal items (bottles, pacifiers, cups, etc.).
- First-time guests will need to fill out our information card.
- You will be given a Security ID badge that matches your child’s ID.
- Please notify nursery care volunteers of any special needs your child may have and provide any special instruction concerning the feeding of your child.
- The same parent/guardian that dropped the child off MUST pick up the child. Your ID must match in order to pick up your child.
THIS POLICY APPLIES TO ALL ROOMS IN THE WING AND WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED
In order to protect our children and workers, we ask that you not bring a child who is obviously ill.
Illness symptoms include:
- If your child currently has a fever, or had one within the past 24 hours
- Colored nasal discharge
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Obvious sore throat
- A cough
- An unexplained rash/skin infection.
- Pink eye
PLEASE NOTE: Nursery volunteers cannot administer any medications. If a child develops any of the above symptoms during a service, parents will be notified immediately, and the child must be cared for by the parents outside of the classrooms. If a volunteer notices any of the above symptoms upon check-in, we have no choice but to ask you to keep your child with you. Thank you for protecting other families from illness, just like you would want them to do for you.