“Living out our Faith” Discipleship Track
At some point in our Christian life, we all realize that the honeymoon experience dissipates. Life gets real. We need answers that go beyond the pat answers or the energy of the Sunday morning worship. We have coworkers that don’t know Christ, we face temptations that threaten to ruin us, and we have to make decisions that seem impossible. We need to know how to live the Bible on Monday morning as we struggle to live out our faith. This track brings answers to the questions facing those that want to make their faith more meaningful.
Lessons in this track:
- Lifestyle of Worship: Explores the believer’s response of worship toward God in every area of life.
- Everyday Evangelism: Takes a look at the believer’s responsibility to take the gospel to unbelievers in our sphere.
- The Importance of Stewardship: Reveals the Christian’s responsibility to steward his life and resources.
- Building Discipleship Relationships: Studies the importance of our involvement in the maturity process of other believers.
- Discovering the Will of God: Explores the process of knowing God’s will for us.
- Preparing for Spiritual Warfare: Investigates how the devil works in our world and how we can be victorious against him.
This track has a $5 fee for materials and can be picked up at FBBC. Outside of FBBC, the cost is $10 for each book. Please contact Pastor Vinnie Tumia with any questions.