Men of Integrity: “Understanding and overcoming challenges all men face” Discipleship Track
Every man faces the challenge to walk with integrity. Left to our own ways and devices, we can easily make a mess of any situation. God hasn’t left us to figure out how to manage our own circumstances or emotions independently. Instead, He has told us how to guard against that and learn from Him. In this Discipleship Track, we will look at six different areas that all men wrestle with and how the Bible can help us learn to walk with integrity.
Lessons in this track:
- The challenge of a pure heart (lust): Understanding what lust is and its relationship to the decisions we make.
- Controlling our emotions (anger): Looks at the feeling of anger and how to use it in a constructive way instead of a destructive way.
- Managing circumstances honorably (manipulation): Investigating the root causes of manipulation, how men use it, and how to overcome its magnetic pull.
- We can always learn more (pride): Exploring the everyday struggle that all men have being unteachable.
- Taking ownership (responsibility): A overview of God’s expectations for men and how to become more mature in their commitments.
- Get it done today (procrastination): Discovering the causes and solutions to our sinful heart’s desire to delay in fulfilling our responsibilities.
This track has a $5 fee for materials and can be picked up at FBBC. Outside of FBBC, the cost is $10 for each book. Please contact Pastor Vinnie Tumia with any questions.