Early Childhood Ministries (0-5) RE-OPENING!
July 23 - September 30
We are planning a phased re-opening of children’s ministries. We are re-recruiting volunteers, preparing rooms, and establishing procedures. We plan to open up in phases, hoping that restrictions do not tighten due to an adverse turn in NYS. Here is what the re-opening plan will look like:
Phase 1: Sunday, July 26.
- We are opening childcare for ages 0-5. Spots need to be reserved on Eventbrite just as we do for sanctuary seating.
- We are opening Summit Teens during both 8:30 and 10:30 services. Just as before, they will begin in the sanctuary for the worship time.
Phase 2: Sunday, August 9.
- We plan to add Grades 1-6
Phase 3: September 16.
- We plan to add Wednesday Childcare
- We plan to add 8:30 childcare for all ages
You can register your children for their class on Eventbrite. We listed their rooms and how many spaces are available on the same map you choose your sanctuary seat on. We are limited on space, so it is first registered, first served.
If you have not been a volunteer in the past, this would be a great time to be approved and jump in. We will be facing a volunteer shortage due to some who cannot return yet. Fewer volunteers mean fewer kids who can attend. You could be the one who makes it possible for a mom or family to attend service and get the encouragement they need. If you kindly consider this opportunity for Early Childhood, contact Jaime (email@example.com) or Katelyn (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are interested in Grade school, contact Janelle Young (email@example.com).