Zambia Missions Trip 2024 Support
January 24 @ 8:00 am - April 2 @ 5:00 pm
Nine individuals from First Bible have the opportunity to minister in some way in Zambia, Africa with the Jalowiecs! We are excited for them, and look forward to hearing and seeing all the Lord will accomplish through their efforts. There are a few ways that we as a church family can get behind them and support the mission. Keep reading to see how you can get involved!
One of the most necessary and powerful aspects of living out our faith in a real, tangible way is to seek the face of God in prayer on behalf of others. Prayer is the fuel that makes any spiritual endeavor possible! Your prayers are a foundational and essential part of God’s plan being accomplished.
If you sign up on our form you will be sent regular prayer updates, but in the meantime you can pray:
- That the Word of the Lord may have free course. (2 Thessalonians 3:1)
- The Lord would allow the team to be used to bring in a harvest for His glory. (John 4:34-35; Matthew 9:37-38)
- Our team would be united and work together for the sake of the Gospel. (Philippians 1:27)
Every missions trip costs money. That’s just the reality of overseas travel and hosting events. In order to accomplish all the team is setting out to do, each person will have to raise close to $3,000 each (not including medical needs, passport, and other costs). If you are able to help with these expenses, it would be such a blessing. Here are the goals for the trip:
- Preach at multiple locations prior to Resurrection Sunday
- Host mini-conferences on Resurrection Sunday
- Prepare food items to serve the people
- Prepare equipment and vehicles prior to the team’s arrival
Clicking through to the form gives you the option to donate to the general fund for the trip, or to designate your giving to specific individuals. May God bless you as you consider, and cheerfully give to help this trip to Zambia be a success. May the Lord be glorified!
If you’d like to give by cash or check, please fill out an envelope located at each of the giving boxes in the Sanctuary. Please indicate in the memo: Zambia Trip 2024 – [Name of person being supported]