Family Fun Fall Festival 2017
October 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
On Saturday October 28, First Bible is hosting our annual Family Fun Fall Festival at the church. This will be a great day for families and individuals of all ages. It is going to be a free event, and you’re welcome to invite anyone that you’d like to invite! It is simply First Bible’s desire to have a great day for the families of our church and our community.
The plan is simple – to have some good old-fashioned Fall fun! There will be candy apples, sack races, tractor-pulled hayrides, some raffles and other carnival games, and plenty more.
In order to make this event successful, we need a few volunteers! If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity to serve others, then click on the link below to signup.
Pie Baking Contest
- Each contestant must bake one pie for judges to taste.
- Pie must not require refrigeration before serving.
- Each pie must be baked in disposable 9″ pie pan.
- Each pie must be made from scratch, You may not use pre‐made store bought crusts or store bought pie filling.
- Only one entry per contestant.
- Pies must be turned in between 1‐1:25pm on Saturday October 28, 2017 for judging. Winner will be announced at 2:30pm during raffle prize give‐aways. You must be present to win!
- Judging based on appearance, filling/crust, flavor/taste and disposable pie plate used.